Returns and Shipping
SHIPPING and DELIVERY TIME
We are delighted to offer free shipping across Australia. To enable us to deliver this to you, we have chosen an affordable shipping company. We aim to have all Australian orders shipped within 13-45 days.
Some deliveries may be impacted with a delay up to 60 days.
Australia Post is experiencing international delivery delays in all destinations due to limited airline capacity and government restrictions as a result of COVID-19. Australia Post is working with partner airlines and other postal operators to move items as quickly as possible and clear backlog.
Authority to Leave
Delivery option you authorise to leave the goods unattended at the delivery address and you accept that once the courier has done so, the complete order has been received. Selection of Authority to Leave is deemed by our couriers as a signature from the recipient.
The Luffy Store and couriers associated with the delivery, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from the Authority to Leave delivery method. You agree to release The Luffy Store from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses if Authority To Leave is selected.
Should the courier be unable to leave the parcel or deem the location to be an unsafe area to leave the parcel or your instruction text is unclear, the courier may leave an attempted delivery card and return the parcel to their depot.
Risk and title to the goods transfers to you after the first attempt at delivery irrespective of whether it was successful or not.
Please ensure your return is valid, by reviewing our return policy in our terms and conditions, before proceeding.
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days of receiving your order.
Please specify your name, order number and item/s to be returned (please check that your order is eligible - via our 'Returns Policy').
- Once you have emailed and if eligible, you will receive further return instructions along with a reference number. Items received that do not have a valid reference number may be returned to the customer.
- Within 7 days of receiving your reference number, return the item/s via trackable /secure postage to the address provided within 20 days.
Please note: return shipping costs are not covered by The Luffy Store, and will not be included in your refund.
- The Luffy Store will review the return and if eligible (meets the return policy per category requirements in our terms and condition), your refund or exchange will be processed. Please allow up to 10 business days for refunds to be processed, pending payment method/ financial institution.
- Clothing should be returned unworn, unwashed, and in new condition with tag.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked, an in original undamaged packaging. Please include any additional accessories (i.e. dust bag/ original shoe box) sent as a part of the order. The soles must not show any signs of wear.
- All other items should be returned unmarked, and in original undamaged packaging. Please include any additional accessories (i.e. cleaning cloth, case) sent as part of the order.
- Swimwear should be tried on over an underwear, with the original hygiene sticker in place. Unless faulty, The Luffy Store reserves the right to refuse an exchange or return if the hygiene sticker has been removed or tampered.
The Luffy Store reserves the right to deny unauthorised returns that do not meet or follow our return policy and procedures.